Women for MBA: Virtual Panel Discussion with Female MBA Leaders
- Brought to you by the Harvard Business School Club of Japan & IDEO Tokyo -
What is an MBA?
There are many questions that come to mind when you start thinking about an MBA as one of your future life options.
Why is an MBA good for your career, especially for women?
When is a good time to get an MBA?
How is each school different?
How do you apply?
How do you pay for it?
At this event, you’ll hear candid stories and experiences from recent MBA graduates (Stanford GSB and Harvard Business School), as well as perspectives from successful female Japanese business leaders.
We will also have a fun online activity, and will create space for participants to ask questions in an open and safe environment.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Please feel free to also pass the message to young female future leaders around you who may be interested in an MBA degree in the future, and encourage them to join this zoom event. Male supporters are of course very welcome to attend!
-Introduction by Wakana Tanaka (Harvard Business School, Head of Partner Plex at Google)
-Female Leaders Panel Discussion
- Facilitator: Yumiko Murakami (Harvard Business School, Head of OECD Tokyo Centre)
- Panelists: Makiko Shinoda (Wharton/SAIS, Director at YeL L) + Keiko Tashiro (Stanford GSB / HBS AMP, Deputy President at Daiwa Securities)
-Recent Grad Panel Discussion
- Facilitator: Kei Iwashita (Stanford GSB, Director at IDEO)
- Panelist: Lei Takase (Stanford GSB, Business Designer at IDEO), Rei Morimoto (HBS Current Student)
-Creative Tensions Activity
-Q&A + Wrap-up
Date: Oct 4th (Sun)
Time: 10-11:30AM JST
Language: English (質疑応答は日本語でもOK!)
Register here: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_kWSqvTxxRXmCIpgGYI6RoQ
For questions / enquiries, please contact HCJ Events Co-Director Jonathan Harlow: email@example.com