Date Change: Spring Back to Harvard: Tokyo Hanami / Cherry Blossom Viewing
Please join us for Tokyo's first Spring Back to Harvard event at this year's cherry blossom festival!
***Please note, the hanami is postponed until Sunday, April 2, due to rain. We will be emailing photos from the event to those who register via the link below, so please RSVP!***
Spring Back to Harvard is a new series of events sponsored by the HAA and taking place across the globe this spring. These events aim to reconnect Harvard grads and their families with local Harvard alumni through fun, family-friendly activities, with a focus on alumni between six and twenty-five years after graduation (but all alumni are welcome!).
For the Tokyo event, bring your picnic blanket, food, drinks and games and your Harvard Crimson gear! We will meet at Komaba Park (https://goo.gl/maps/m2b5AF3Lsq92) on Saturday, April 2, 2017; 11:30 AM – 4 PM (or however late people want to stay) – we promise, despite taking place on April Fool’s Day, this is not an April fools’ joke. We will be joined by a vibrant group of other schools' alumni, including Georgetown, UCLA, Princeton, USC, Dartmouth, etc. Please look out for the Harvard banner for our group!
Register with your LinkedIn profile and other social media accounts to see who’s coming and connect with other attendees before, during, and after the event.
Attendance is free!
- Date: Sunday, April 2st
- Time: 11:30 AM - 4 PM
- Address: Komaba Park (https://goo.gl/maps/m2b5AF3Lsq92) (not Komabano park) – please note that there is a similarly-named park nearby; we will be going to the park next to the Museum of Modern Japanese Literature.
- What to bring: food, drinks, blankets/ground tarp, games/balls, and your Harvard spirit!
- Registration: Please register using the following link: https://haa.proximate.com/spring-back-to-harvard-tokyo-cherry-blossom-viewing#?p=np
- Hashtags: Please use the following on social media: #hanamileague, #SpringBacktoHarvard and #SBTHTokyo.
- Questions: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.